Sunday, November 8, 2015

Digital Blog Post #J

  1. Assessments - As a new teacher I will be constantly evaluated on how I work with my students. I will also be evaluating my students as they will evaluate themselves. This can be done many different ways. Which brings back testing.
  2. Digital Portfolios - Will be a necessity which I will have to begin building. It will include my resume, my philosophy on educations, references, experiences, and lesson plans
  3. This chapter was actually the first time I had ever heard of a democratic school and classroom. Which is a classroom and school in which the teachers and students come together as one to make important decisions.
  Maloy, Robert, Verock-O’Loughlin,Ruth-Ellen, Edwards, Sharon A., and Woolf, Beverly Park (2013). Transforming Learning with New Technologies. 2nd Edition. Boston, MA: Pearson Education, Inc.

No comments:

Post a Comment